It’s no secret that we love Dublin, and one of our favorite times of the year is upon us.
It’s March in Dublin, and Premier Properties of Dublin is proud to be an Irish Festival Sponsor for the 58thAnnual St. Patrick’s Festival.
We’ve put together a guide of a few of our favorite events happening in Dublin. Take a look below… and we’ll see you around town for these great events!
Irish Balloon Fest & Glow
- When: Friday, March 10 and Saturday, March 11 | 5-8:30pm each night
- Where: Dublin Civitan Fairgrounds (2503 GA Highway 257)
- What: Enjoy fantastic balloons both nights of this event. Friday’s event includes a movie night at sunset, and Saturday’s features live music. Admission is free for this family-friendly event!
Exchange Club Pancake Supper
- When: Thursday, March 16 | 4-8pm
- Where: Dublin Middle School (1501 North Jefferson Street)
- What: This event has been a crowd favorite for years! Enjoy delicious pancakes (as well as other breakfast-for-dinner items) alongside your friends and family and kick off St. Patrick’s Day weekend! Tickets are $8 in advance and $10 at the door. Visit here to find locations selling tickets in advance.
FCA Leprechaun Road Race
- When: Super Saturday, March 18 | 8am
- Where: Dublin High School (1127 Hillcrest Parkway)
- What: Enjoy a morning running the annual Leprechaun Road Race in beautiful Dublin! There are one mile, 5K, and 10K race options. We’ve heard running this in the road race will help cancel out any tasty treats you eat later in the evening at Music & Munchies! Register online ($20) or in-person ($25).
Dublin St. Patrick’s Day Parade
- When: Super Saturday, March 18 | 10:30am
- Where: Main Street Dublin
- What: Watch as floats and groups from throughout our community parade down Main Street in Downtown Dublin! All of your local favorites will be participating, and you won’t want to miss it!
Arts & Crafts Festival
- When: Super Saturday, March 18 | 9am-4pm
- Where: Bicentennial Plaza & Market on Madison (314 Academy Avenue)
- What: Spend the day shopping local goods and crafts! Premier Properties of Dublin’s very own Kristen Best is Vice Chair of the Arts & Crafts Festival, and it promises to be a fantastic event! Admission is free. Learn more here.
Music & Munchies
- When: Super Saturday, March 18 | 6-10pm
- Where: Jackson Street in Downtown Dublin
- What: Live music and delicious food – what more could you ask for? This classic St. Patrick’s Festival event is BACK, and everyone is excited for its return! Tickets are $10 in advance and $15 at the door (children under 5 are free).
Super Sunday Brunch
- When: Sunday, March 19 | 11am-1pm
- Where: Dublin Country Club (689 Country Club Road)
- What: Help us close out the 58th Annual St. Patrick’s Festival with this wonderful gathering at the Dublin Country Club. Tickets ($25 for adults; $13 for children 9 & under) can be purchased in advance here.
These are a few of the events we can’t wait to attend, but this is just a small portion of all that is happening in Dublin right now! Check out a complete guide to the 58th Annual St. Patrick’s Festival here.